Wednesday 1 May 2013

Welcome

Well hello to my readers! I have decided that its time I started to share my thoughts and ideas with the world rather than keep them trapped inside me! I will hopefully update this blog on a regular basis with some fun ideas and thoughts on a range of subjects but most will be sexually based. As such, this is set as an adult content site so any babes should now head away from the site if you are not yet old enough to read the content!

I have taken the plunge and launched my online sex shop. I have always wanted to own my own business but didn't have a clear vision of what I wanted to do. Having always worked in sales within the corporate world, I knew it had to been in retail or marketing. An amazing friend and mentor handed me the opportunity to own a business without incurring too many start up costs. I jumped at the opportunity.

I have been interested and participated in bdsm since I was 17 which seems very young when I look back now. So this blog will be three fold. Firstly to talk about the products we sell at KinkyKandi.com and review them, to share pictures and my thoughts on bdsm some silly and funny, some serious. Thirdly I will be writing some short sexy stories. Some of them maybe based on my real life experiences and others may just be fantasies or ideas.  You wont know which ones are which but I am sure you will have hours of fun trying to work them out.

I want this blog to be a place where people can join in the fun. Feel free to add your comments to the blog. Maybe you have a funny sex related story, perhaps you have never practised bdsm and have questions or you do live the 'lifestyle' and you can share information and answer other subscribers questions. Lets get some great conversations going. If you enjoy my blog please subscribe and recommend it to your circles. Please be respectful when talking with other subscribers. Please speak to people as you wish to be spoken to and remember no question is stupid.

You can also follow us on Twitter - kinky_kandi1. Its a great way to meet like minded folk. You will be able to like us on Facebook as well - details to follow

As you can see, at the top of the page there are links to the shop. Have a browse. I am happy to answer any genuine questions about products and when you are ready to order let me know as I may be able to offer you a discount.

A very warm welcome to you.

Lets have some fun !

Keep it Kinky

Kandi

No comments:

Post a Comment